Discussion in 'H10 4K HDMI 2.0a Audio&Video Spliter' started by Rita, Jul 27, 2017.
just like i said it's futeko exclusive for now
Futeko price is fair enough and standard price, more links on Amzon and other platform will be available soon.
Nice, so we get more competition or more of the same ?
I'am using the a10 in combination with the h10 and i detect with the two uhd rips of inferno and passengers i have no atmos sound . All the other rips i have atmos or dts-x or whatever no probs there.
Using the same set-up but with the zappiti one hdr and the h10 combined i have no troubles at all for sending atmos through the Yamaha ysp 5600.
With those two files there's something troubling the A10 ?Maybe something to look in for the egreat developers team ?
Hi @Sir oled , yes, there are two files 4 UHD BD files can't support Atmos in A10, the new firmware will fix this. Thanks.
Ok , that"s good to hear and thank you for the quick answer !
Could you tell me each movies a can find in UHD ISO?
Follow UHD ISO news on
When it will available in China?
Is H10 perfect matched with existing A5 player?
May I know how's the H10 handling the audio Dolby ATOMS and DTS:X from 4K source? Is it transcode into True-HD and DTS-HD MA or simply transfer the original ATOMS and DTS:X into AMP? I want to enjoy high-quality audio such as True-HD and DTS-HD MA with existing 1080P AMP without the upgrade. Will this product suitable for my application to enable 4K video to 4K TV and True-HD or DTS-HD MA from AMP. I currently connection with A5 to 4K TV then AMP receives the signal from ARC in Dolby - this is degrading audio quality. Is H10 can transcode the audio from ATOMS or DTS:X into True-HD or DTS HD MA, I can enjoy higher bit rate audio format with existing AMP without the upgrade.
Still couldn't find it in other stores, just futeko
It works by bitstream so you pass the original audio codec through to you amp so no worries this works fine ! If they should reach the same with A5/10/11 everybody should be satisfied and happy
Is there any issue of lip sync as the video and audio running on the different path?
No all is good for that matter.
First off, I'd like to echo everyone else's concerns about giving Futeko an exclusive deal. At US dollar pricing, they're charging $136, while it's available online (in the US, but sadly not in the UK) for $86.99. That's quite a mark-up.
Second, I have some questions about this device.
- Can it support all of the following video refresh rates: 23.976, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60Hz?
- Can it handle all of those refresh rates at a resolution of 3840x2160, 4:2:2 YCbCr, at both 10 and 12 bits per channel?
- Can it handle both rec.709 SDR and rec.2020 HDR colour spaces at that resolution and all of those refresh rates? (And what about SDR rec.2020 and HDR rec.709, which you encounter occasionally...?)
- What about all of those refresh rates at 1920x1080 resolution? (Both rec.709 and rec.2020?)
- What about 1080i/50 and 1080i/60?
- Can it handle all of 480i/59.94, 480p/59.94, 576i/50 and 576p/50?
- What about frame-packed 1080p 3D at 23.976Hz? (And at 59.94Hz?)
- If it's plugged into a TV that supports Dolby Vision, is the Dolby Vision video stream passed through intact, including the Dolby Vision "watermark"? (And does that work at both 2160p and 1080p resolutions, at all of the above refresh rates?)
- Would it work correctly with HDR video in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) format?
- Does it support Dolby Digital Plus audio (not just Dolby Digital)?
- Does it handle Dolby Atmos audio okay?
- I use an Oppo 105D Blu-ray player both as a disk player, and also as an audio processor - it has HDMI inputs and outputs. So, suppose I have some kind of streaming media player connected to an HDMI switcher; and I also have the Oppo 105D player's output connected to the switcher (to a different input); the switcher output is then connected to the H10; the H10 video output to the TV, and the audio output of the H10 connected back to one of the Oppo 105D's HDMI inputs... is all of that going to cause an HDCP authentication loop whenever I try and play a disk on the Oppo, or will it work okay?
- Am I correct that the EDID information the H10 passes back to its input is (or can be) made up of the video EDID from the TV output and the audio EDID from the audio output? Or do both components have to come from the same source?
- Does it have any ability to configure the EDID by hand? (For example, could I set it so that it says it can handle Dolby Vision video, but only at 1080p resolution?)
I can't speak really for H10, but I am using A11 in Dual HDMI mode which has the same chip.
Moving from single audio+video HDMI to Dual split HDMI makes no difference at all for any combination of Audio and Video modes being supported. Tried almost all combinations possible. So anything that works and any format supported without H10 should also work with it.
Bottom line it is expensive but it really does what it promises, it just splits signals without affecting its content, latency or EDID in any way. It is a safe bet.
If you want an A10 but also need the H10 then I would go for an A11 for sure.
What I am really missing using Dual HDMI out is a good working HDMI-CEC to switch both my AMP and my TV automatically to their respective designated HDMI ports when powering on the player. Now I need to use 2 remotes as my TV changes HDMI ports only via a menu.
Regarding Dolby Atmos, yes I had some troubles with it as it initially did not work, but moving back to single port still showed the same problem. After re-loading the FW 22.214.171.124 via USB it worked just fine. This FW is not really stable and to be blamed for this behavior. Others reported the same problem using A5/A10 too.
That's encouraging; but if I'm going to invest in an H10 I do at least need a specific assurance that it is fully compatible with Dolby Vision. Without that, I'll have to get an HDFury AVR Key instead....
My educated guess says yes, but obviously not tested myself as Egreat players don't have DV.
The only source for DV content I have found is 4K Netflix, not talking about demo's.
Well i should say take the HD fury because the e great will never have DV compatibility because of license payment. They are not going to throw their license to media players because they know once they authorize that hell breaks lose for Movie company's in order for illegal downloads.
Separate names with a comma.