Hi there, Here's my problem. After changing to a new hard drive system and the Poster Wall re-reads the information on the drive it is linking a couple of TV series incorrectly. M*A*S*H - TV series is linking as The Mash Report. For the file name structure I have (using FileBot) MASH (1972) - S01E01 - MASH the Pilot MASH (1972) - S01E02 - To Market, to Market Continuing all the way through to MASH (1972) - S11E16 - Goodbye, Farewell and Amen Each season is in a separate folder, with the entire collection under MASH - The Complete Collection Similarly for Ghosts (2019). It's linking to a TV series from 2015-2016, Marley's Ghosts. File name structure I have (again using FileBot) Ghosts (2019) - S01E01 - Who Do You Think You Are I have tried to delete the poster to see if it's picked up correctly after a refresh. The Poster Wall just relinked to the incorrect programmes. I have tried to delete the path from the library, reboot the A10 and reinstate the link in the library where again the Poster Wall has relinked to the incorrect programmes. When I've manually attempted to search for MASH (or M*A*S*H) the scrobbler is only pulling up the film from 25th January 1970, not the TV series. When searching for Ghosts it doesn't appear on the list at all. Searching for Ghosts 2019 just gives me an error. Before I changed my hard drive arrangement both of these programmes worked correctly, and before adjusting any file name structures. Please advise.